Friday, February 19, 2010

hi there! so today i have a conference at the Diplomatic Academy. So far it has been very interesting, and a little over my head but I'm learning a lot. Lauren 2 and I met some interns from Canada there, and they told us about how all the interns at the UN get together every Thursday night. So last night, the 5 of us went out and met all these people. It was a lot of fun, we will most likely do it every Thursday.

Anyway, while I have been here, I have seen sooooooo many people that look like friends from home. I have seen a Katelyn Furlong, Phil Rhinehart, Cara Miller, Brittany Kaback look a likes, and a few other that I can't think of right now. It's crazy.

ok, i have to get ready for this conference. I hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're having a good time. We're enjoying your blog. We're going down to see Bernice and David when Lenny and Jenny are there next week. Then we get to see Sarah and David in March and all of you in May! Love, Cynthia and Murray

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like me huh i want a picture :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren.... it's Karen Levy... so cool reading about your life overseas! I'm sitting with Kenny Wagner and Zack... Kenny's visiting us for the weekend... trying to get away from the cold...but it's not so warm here right now... keep up the good work!! see ya when you're back in the states!

    ReplyDelete