Monday, March 8, 2010

hey everyone!

So I didn't end up going to Budapest this weekend, but I still had a good time. I was really tired from the week beforehand and just needed to relax. So I did!! Last night, I went ice skating in front of the Rathaus, which was incredible. It had been in the high 50s/low 60s in the beginning of the week so we didn't plan on going before the rink closed (last night was its last night) but it got cold again over the weekend and it was perfect! After that I went to the Marine house with Tess and watched 2012... bad movie.

I am really enjoying myself at work and learning so much! I can't wait until I can apply all this new knowledge in grad school =) Oh by the way, if you haven't heard, I got into the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public and International Affairs specializing in Security and Intelligence!!!!!! I am so going which makes me even more excited!!! I am really happy about it, obviously =).

Well, all of the girls (all of us interns..no guys left) are getting together to watch the Oscars tonight. They air a day later here so we are having a pot luck! I'm making baked brie.... off I go!

miss everyon!

No comments:

Post a Comment